Chances are, you’ve made it past the January and February new budget implementation and are finally settling into somewhat of a stride for 2021.
We’ll don’t get too comfortable. Your company’s deck may be collecting dust and in need of a refresh. 2020 Was quite the year, and most likely, reviewing and updating the company deck was not at the top of your priority list.
We have good news: it’s 2021, and time to get back down to business!
Tiger Ortho Consulting spent 2020 working with startups just like yours, helping to navigate the unknown waters of COVID-19 and the “new normal” in orthopedic sales and lead generation. That said, we noticed that company decks, although not super important at the time, are something that our clients agreed needed to be re-worked. Reasons included not only the apparent re-work due to COVID changes and effort pivots, but in general, the decks needed attention for one reason or another, like people moving around, products developed, and investment strategies updated.
Besides, with in-person meetings becoming all but non-existent, companies need a way to “pass” their deck to anyone digitally and not just in a PDF format where any animation or video gets lost when reduced to a file size acceptable for sending via email.
5 Ways to Tell if Your Company Overview/Information/Pitch Deck Needs an Update:
- Is the actual slide deck file tough to attach to an email due to its file size?
- Is the full slide deck more than 15 slides (including the title and thank you slide)?
- Does the slide deck have old products or team members listed?
- Does the deck have old branding or outdated fonts and graphics?
- Can the full slide deck be easily viewed on any mobile device?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then it’s time to move the deck up on your list of marketing efforts for Q2 of 2021. Doing so will ensure that your team will have the best deck(s) for their needs as business ramps back up into Q3/Q4 of 2021.
How Tiger Ortho Consulting can Help:
- Make your deck stand out:
- Design updates to more of a modern feel while maintaining your company’s brand standards.
- Provide advice on how to use the deck as posting content for your LinkedIn company page
- TOC will work with you to identify what is really important vs. what is just fluff.
- We also work with you to determine the voice and tone the presentation should have so that the deck is easy to read and understand by the target customer.
- For example, a client has a large 32 slide deck. TOC works with the client to identify that the original deck should be split the deck into four smaller decks—the outcome? Better targeted materials for the sales team and easier-to-digest decks for the customer.
- Digital publishing
- TOC will work with you to publish the slide presentation on line, embedded onto your website.*
- This way, savvy sales team members can directly link to the presentation in an email and garner traffic to the website simultaneously.
- Not only does this get the customer to your website quicker, but it also allows the presentation to be viewable as intended with all visual effects, transitions, videos, etc.
So, are you ready to get ahead of the game and score a slam dunk with your next company information or pitch deck? Contact Tiger Buford or Lindsy Mueller with Tiger Ortho Consulting for more information.